Grandaddy’s Farm brings classroom lessons to the farm for a truly hands on experience. Field trips include a customized, educational program in our barn loft, activities in our farm fun play area and a pumpkin fresh from our patch. Our specialized school field trips target pre-K through 3rd grade. We structure our programs to reinforce many Tennessee Curriculum standards for your students. Round up your class and fall into educational fun at Grandaddy’s Farm!
Field trips are available by appointment from September 13th to November 4th. Contact us in early August for best booking selection.
- $7 per child or adult with 20+ people
- Field trips in September are $6 a person!
- One teacher per class of 15 is FREE!!
- Men’s and Women’s Restroom facilities with diaper changing stations are available for your convenience
- No-touch facilities help keep restrooms clean!
- Picnic tables under a pavilion are available to enjoy a snack or brought lunch
- Each child will receive a farm raised pumpkin to take home
- Photo opportunities will be present, so bring a camera
- Ample parking is available—buses are welcome
- The farm is located in North Franklin County, 5 miles south of Tullahoma.
- Groups are encouraged to stay as long as you would like! Make the most of your day on the farm.
- Teachers & parents are welcome to purchase food from our concession stand or goodies from our fall market during your visit.
- For a list of activities available on the farm, click here.